- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
115 NW 10th St, Gainesville, FL 326017 beds, 7 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 13717000000
- Zillow Home ID: 42735627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Nw 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.6% greater than in Gainesville, and 20.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32601 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32601 home values.
- 109 NW 10th St Gainesville, FL$96K311,332
- 101 NW 10th St Gainesville, FL$106K321,424
- 101 NW 10th St # 0 Gainesville, FL--321,424
- 110 NW 9th Ter Gainesville, FL$336K22835
- 103 NW 10th St APT 2 Gainesville, FL$201K11500
- 110 NW 9th Ter APT 205 Gainesville, FL$235K22835
- 110 NW 9th Ter APT 105 Gainesville, FL$153K22835
- 110 NW 9th Ter APT 204 Gainesville, FL$235K22835
- 110 NW 9th Ter APT 103 Gainesville, FL$235K22835
- 110 NW 9th Ter APT 104 Gainesville, FL$235K22835
- 110 NW 9th Ter APT 201 Gainesville, FL$235K22835
- 1010 NW 1st Pl # B Gainesville, FL$194K11660
- 103 NW 10th St APT 5 Gainesville, FL$242K521,424
- 103 NW 10th St APT 1 Gainesville, FL$69K11500
- 103 NW 10th St APT 4 Gainesville, FL$69K11500
Nearby Schools in Gainesville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292