115 NW 75th St, Seattle, WA 981174 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $835,000
- Price/sqft: $287
- Finished basement, 570 sqft
- Parking: 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,910 sqft
- Parcel #: 2001200020
- Zillow Home ID: 48772603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Nw 75th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Phinney Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.2% lower than in Seattle, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Phinney Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phinney Ridge home values.
- 109 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$547K21.51,340
- 119 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$538K311,540
- 114 NW 74th St Seattle, WA$554K511,620
- 105 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$681K42.51,580
- 121 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$517K31.51,780
- 110 NW 74th St Seattle, WA$425K211,050
- 118 NW 74th St Seattle, WA$411K211,130
- 114 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$481K211,190
- 106 NW 74th St Seattle, WA$521K21.51,520
- 120 NW 74th St Seattle, WA$573K32.251,300
- 116 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$664K22.52,160
- 125 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$619K321,810
- 101 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$413K21.751,060
- 7415 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA$310K11530
- 108 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$456K111,080
- 100 NW 74th St Seattle, WA$458K211,120
- 126 NW 74th St Seattle, WA$419K21970
- 104 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$490K211,210
- 120 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$474K21900
- 131 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$519K21.51,580
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!