- Lot: 3.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 702 days on Zillow
- Views: 17,936 all time views
- 102 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $2,300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $246
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Sewer \ City, Water \ City Water, Exterior Living Space \ Terrace, Garage Count \ 3 Car Garage, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Biking, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Age \ Over 50 Years Old, Area Description \ Country Living, Area Description \ Equestrian \ Polo, Area Description \ Historic \ Antique, Area Amenities \ Area Horse Riding\Stables, Area Amenities \ Boating, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, General \ Storage Area, Special Market \ Luxury Properties, Views \ Bay, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Body of Water \ Bay, Area Description \ Fishing, Special Market \ Vacation \ Second Home, Lot Size \ 2-5 Acres, Exterior Living Space \ Balcony \ Lanai, Kitchen Butlers Pantry, Flooring \ Ceramic, Area Description \ Sand Beach, Amenities \ Live Water, Exterior \ Storm door, Special Market \ College \ University, Exterior \ Storm window, Rooms \ Artist Studio, Location \ Beach Front
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 20
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Floor size: 9,347 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:5 L:045
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 82693675
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $4.53M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02806 home values will fall 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.9% decrease for Barrington as a whole. Among 02806 homes, this home is 1160.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 127.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Barrington, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02806 home values.
|116 Nayatt Rd Barrington, RI||$1.36M||6||3.5||4,646|
|121 Nayatt Rd Barrington, RI||$2.5M||3||3.5||4,000|
|122 Nayatt Rd Barrington, RI||$1.19M||5||3.5||3,763|
|129 Nayatt Rd Barrington, RI||$1.67M||4||3.5||4,170|
|132 Nayatt Rd Barrington, RI||$1.76M||6||3.5||5,594|
|28 Cedar Ave Barrington, RI||$1.27M||5||4.5||3,796|
|107 Nayatt Rd Barrington, RI||$4.56M||6||6||9,114|
|106 Nayatt Rd Barrington, RI||$1.6M||4||4.5||4,580|
|140 Nayatt Rd Barrington, RI||$2.05M||4||4.5||5,946|
|32 Cedar Ave Barrington, RI||$1.93M||5||4.5||5,502|
|95 Nayatt Rd Barrington, RI||$3.05M||5||4.5||8,202|
|139 Nayatt Rd Barrington, RI||$2.25M||5||6||5,193|
|Southwinds Ln Barrington, RI||--||--||--||--|
|100 Nayatt Rd Barrington, RI||$1.56M||4||4||4,490|
|Southwinds Ln Barrington, RI||--||--||--||--|
|27 Cedar Ave Barrington, RI||$1.3M||5||4||4,447|
|93 Nayatt Rd Barrington, RI||$3.75M||4||3.5||5,996|
|25 Cedar Ave Barrington, RI||$980K||2||2.5||2,688|
|24 Cedar Ave Barrington, RI||$2.23M||4||4.5||6,872|
|22 Cedar Ave Barrington, RI||$1.2M||5||3||4,190|
Nearby Schools in Barrington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.