115 Ole Field Cir, Newport, NC 285703 beds, 2 baths, 1,458 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2002
- 208 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2002 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 93335
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,458 sqft
- Parcel #: 633803142001000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 101976908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Ole Field Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 871.4% greater than in Carteret, and 223.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carteret.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 113 Ole Field Cir Newport, NC$152K321,568
- 117 Ole Field Cir Newport, NC$116K322,108
- 189 Mills Rd Newport, NC$95K------
- 111 Ole Field Cir Newport, NC$123K322,280
- 183 Mills Rd Newport, NC$150K31.51,850
- 119 Ole Field Cir Newport, NC$129K321,600
- 110 Ole Field Cir Newport, NC$80K321,542
- 120 Ole Field Cir Newport, NC$168K322,356
- 161 Mills Rd Newport, NC$232K331,712
- 109 Ole Field Cir Newport, NC$113K321,890
- 188 Mills Rd Newport, NC$149K321,456
- 106 Ole Field Cir Newport, NC$169K322,052
- 124 Ole Field Cir Newport, NC$121K322,077
- 143 Mills Rd Newport, NC$115K321,944
- 125 Ole Field Cir Newport, NC$113K321,620
- 107 Ole Field Cir Newport, NC$103K322,052
- 180 Mills Rd Newport, NC$159K311,296
- 152 Mills Rd Newport, NC$70K11576
- 104 Ole Field Cir Newport, NC$106K321,300
- 1040 Roberts Rd Newport, NC$200K111,324
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!