This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 784 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Seller W/Participate, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2130862809
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-316K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01420 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Fitchburg as a whole. Among 01420 homes, this home is valued 66% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01420, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% higher than in Fitchburg, and 31.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01420 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fitchburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01420 home values.
|115-117 Pershing St Fitchburg, MA||$200K||4||4||2,100|
|121-123 Pershing St Fitchburg, MA||$185K||4||3||2,100|
|128 Pershing St UNIT 2 Fitchburg, MA||$144K||3||1.5||1,530|
|128 Pershing St UNIT 3 Fitchburg, MA||$142K||3||1.5||1,480|
|128 Pershing St UNIT 1 Fitchburg, MA||$143K||3||1.5||1,500|
|114 Pershing St Fitchburg, MA||$208K||6||2||2,839|
|120 Pershing St Fitchburg, MA||$174K||3||1||1,545|
|206 Reingold Ave Fitchburg, MA||$213K||4||2||2,801|
|12 Leroy St Fitchburg, MA||--||5||2||3,100|
|135 Pershing St Fitchburg, MA||$137K||3||1||1,012|
|190 Reingold Ave Fitchburg, MA||$170K||3||1.5||1,352|
|128 Pershing St Fitchburg, MA||$170K||3||1.5||1,391|
|10 Leroy St Fitchburg, MA||$151K||4||2||1,760|
|226 Reingold Ave Fitchburg, MA||$145K||2||1||1,184|
|178 Newtonville Ave Fitchburg, MA||$141K||3||1.5||1,238|
|58 Leroy St Fitchburg, MA||$237K||6||3||2,768|
|8 Leroy St Fitchburg, MA||$179K||3||1.5||1,792|
|234 Reingold Ave Fitchburg, MA||$164K||3||2||1,952|
|168 Reingold Ave Fitchburg, MA||$137K||3||1||1,144|
|27 Leroy St Fitchburg, MA||$133K||3||1||1,092|
Nearby Schools in Fitchburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-4 & ungraded0.3 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.