115 Professional Center Pkwy, San Rafael, CA 949033 beds, 2 baths, 1,701 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
5-minute walk to award-winning K-8 school. Great family-friendly neighborhood within 5-minute walk to Phoenix Lake and gorgeous hiking, trail running and horseback riding. 35 minute commute to downtown San Francisco with terrific public transportation options.
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,295,000
- Price/sqft: $761
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Office/Nursery, Eat-In Kitchen, Sub-Zero Refrigerator, Miele Washer and Dryer, Original Fir Floors
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,701 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 07323110
- Zillow Home ID: 19273343
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Professional Center Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94903 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.5% higher than in Marin, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94903 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94903 home values.
- 20 Woodside Way Ross, CA$1.33M221,591
- 16 Woodside Way Ross, CA$3.09M44.53,779
- 22 Woodside Way # A Ross, CA$1.37M331,927
- 15 Woodside Way Ross, CA$1.28M121,428
- 24 Woodside Way Ross, CA$1.39M32.51,510
- 12 Woodside Way Ross, CA$1.68M232,321
- 11 Woodside Way Ross, CA$2.11M432,800
- 2 Spring Rd Ross, CA$1.74M332,160
- 9 Woodside Way Ross, CA$2.24M441,796
- 10 Woodside Way Ross, CA$1.88M32.52,455
- 26 Woodside Way Ross, CA$1.64M32.52,266
- 8 Woodside Way Ross, CA$1.38M321,700
- 7 Woodside Way Ross, CA$4.68M43.54,353
- 19 Woodside Way Ross, CA$1.89M322,402
- 6 Woodside Way Ross, CA$1.37M321,397
- 183 Lagunitas Rd Ross, CA$6.69M454,921
- 181 Lagunitas Rd Ross, CA$6.07M44.55,439
- 40 Madrona Ave Ross, CA$2.27M633,148
- 5 Woodside Way San Rafael, CA$1.87M52.53,252
- 187 Lagunitas Rd Ross, CA$2.2M331,844
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!