115 Prospect St, Dartmouth, MA 027484 beds, 2 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1921
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $280,000
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks),AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Disposal,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,COL_COMMON \ Window AC,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Laminate,FLOORING \ Tile,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,HEA_COMMON \ Central Heat,HEA_COMMON \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Central Heat,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Individual,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Central Heat,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Individual,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,IFE_COMMON \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower,IFE_COMMON \ Box/Bay/Bow Window(s),IFE_COMMON \ Cable TV Available,IFE_COMMON \ Ceiling Fans,IFE_COMMON \ High Speed Internet Hookup,IFE_COMMON \ Open Floor Plan,IFE_COMMON \ Picture Window,IFE_COMMON \ Remodeled,IFE_COMMON \ Storage,IFE_COMMON \ Tile Floor,IFE_COMMON \ Upgraded Cabinets,IFE_COMMON \ Upgraded Countertops,IFE_COMMON \ Walk-Up Attic,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Open Floor Plan,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Remodeled,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Cabinets,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Countertops,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Walk-Up Attic,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Open Floor Plan,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Remodeled,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Cabinets,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Countertops,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Walk-Up Attic,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks),RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0129 B:0081 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55969552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Prospect Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02748, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in Bliss Corner, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02748 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bliss Corner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02748 home values.
- 119 Prospect St Dartmouth, MA$175K31816
- 115 Merrimac St Dartmouth, MA$176K21889
- Canfield St Dartmouth, MA$303K31.51,702
- 85 Canfield St Dartmouth, MA$417K32.52,118
- 111 Prospect St Dartmouth, MA$186K21998
- 116 Merrimac St Dartmouth, MA$209K211,272
- 88 Canfield St Dartmouth, MA$303K31.51,702
- 97 Canfield St Dartmouth, MA$220K22896
- 18 Canfield St Dartmouth, MA$167K31832
- 84 Canfield St Dartmouth, MA$273K321,449
- 71 Canfield St Dartmouth, MA$360K321,613
- 107 Prospect St Dartmouth, MA$179K21.51,283
- 70 Norton St Dartmouth, MA$173K321,099
- 108 Merrimac St Dartmouth, MA$298K31.51,848
- 101 Pearl St Dartmouth, MA$381K322,160
- 74 Norton St Dartmouth, MA$218K221,562
- 97 Merrimac St Dartmouth, MA$301K311,175
- 122 Pearl St Dartmouth, MA$257K332,183
- 118 Prospect St Dartmouth, MA$192K211,036
- 103 Prospect St Dartmouth, MA$188K31.51,011
Nearby Schools in Bliss Corner
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292