115 S Grady Ave, Tampa, FL 336092 beds, 2 baths, 1,162 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
2 Bedroom 2 Bath home (Huge master suite!) and plenty of closet space
Living room and separate den for an office/dining area
Nice kitchen with new black appliances (including dishwasher and microwave) and lots of storage space
Indoor utility room with washer and dryer
Beautiful Italian 16 inch tile throughout living areas and new carpet in bedrooms
Fenced backyard with huge deck. Perfect for cookouts!
Screened front porch, mature oaks shade the entire house
Cable in family room and both bedrooms
Ceiling fans in every room
Great central location near Kennedy and Dale Mabry, and just minutes from major highways, business districts and shopping malls.
Walk to Starbucks and LA Fitness.
In-ground sprinkler system with reclaimed water available
House is 1,162 sq ft, with 49 x 120 lot
Blue Ribbon school district (Grady, Coleman, Plant)
Great starter home or investment property.
Brokers protected @ 3% commission to buyer's agent.
Serious buyers call Katie at (813) 784-4897.
- Lot: 5,760 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,162 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 1152410000
- Zillow Home ID: 45048063
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 S Grady Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Swann Estates market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 57% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.6% lower than in Tampa, and 62.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Swann Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Swann Estates home values.
- 113 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$244K311,334
- 117 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$246K221,225
- 111 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$241K111,184
- 114 S Hale Ave Tampa, FL$402K32.51,766
- 116 S Hale Ave Tampa, FL$347K221,951
- 121 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$288K311,712
- 107 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$296K221,304
- 108 S Hale Ave Tampa, FL$284K211,384
- 118 S Hale Ave Tampa, FL$341K32.51,762
- 112 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$333K321,855
- 4005 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL$364K32.51,920
- 116 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$272K321,418
- 110 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL--211,020
- 105 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$159K21900
- 108 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL--11.5580
- 106 S Hale Ave Tampa, FL$752K119,720
- 120 S Hale Ave Tampa, FL$346K321,676
- 118 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$286K321,512
- 201 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$308K321,616
- 3915 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL--211,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292