A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Upon entrance into this adorable property you are greeted by the astonishing wood burning corner fireplace of the generously sized living room. Round the corner and enter the formal dining room to envision the future setting of many tasty home-cooked meals and gatherings with those closest to you. The amazing gourmet kitchen opens to the family room and epitomizes sophistication. Featuring granite countertops, glass front maple wood cabinetry with a cashmere glaze, Stainless Steel appliances, and a breakfast bar, this kitchen will certainly be a coveted locale for togetherness.
Head upstairs to the sizable bedrooms that are ready for your personal touches! The master bedroom suite boasts hardwood flooring and two single closets. The beautifully landscaped, fenced-in yard is ideal for outdoor fun for every season of the year! Additional features include a two car attached garage and a first floor laundry area. This adorable Cheshire home can be yours, come take a look!
Waling distance to the center of Cheshire. Close walking distance to Stop and Shop, Marshalls, Hallmark Store, Pharmacy. It is ideal to be on the bus line and walking distance to so much, yet have the charm of a classic colonial.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Views: 1,500 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $285,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $178
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Other, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,598 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:57 B:19 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 57897084
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-308K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06410 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Cheshire as a whole. Among 06410 homes, this home is valued 6.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06410, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cheshire, and 14.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06410 home values.
|187 Spring St Cheshire, CT||$233K||2||1||1,827|
|133 Spring St Cheshire, CT||$199K||3||1.5||1,240|
|101 Spring St Cheshire, CT||$342K||4||3||2,600|
|114 Spring St Cheshire, CT||$218K||4||1||1,406|
|151 Spring St Cheshire, CT||$201K||4||1.5||1,422|
|11 Quell Ct Cheshire, CT||$285K||4||2.5||2,205|
|17 Quell Ct Cheshire, CT||$211K||3||2||1,430|
|205 Spring St Cheshire, CT||$282K||3||2||1,905|
|23 Quell Ct Cheshire, CT||$271K||4||2||1,998|
|96 Spring St Cheshire, CT||$324K||3||2||2,524|
|215 Spring St Cheshire, CT||$202K||3||1.5||1,353|
|160 Paulney Rd Cheshire, CT||$269K||4||2||2,504|
|167 Spring St Cheshire, CT||$424K||4||4||3,247|
|85 Spring St Cheshire, CT||$294K||6||2.5||2,599|
|140 Paulney Rd Cheshire, CT||$444K||5||3.5||2,872|
|175 Paulney Rd Cheshire, CT||$253K||4||2||1,534|
|71 Horton Ave Cheshire, CT||$307K||4||2.5||2,152|
|171 Paulney Rd Cheshire, CT||$305K||3||2.5||1,668|
|80 Spring St Cheshire, CT||$255K||3||2||1,730|
|8 Bennett Ave Cheshire, CT||$256K||2||2||1,628|
Nearby Schools in Cheshire
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!