115 W 29th St APT 1, Baltimore, MD 212184 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
This is a stunning 4 bedroom, 2 bath apartment. Gut renovations being completed now.
Ready for September 1 occupancy (or sooner). Would consider a 10-month "academic" lease.
Showings begin next week.
*Two full floors of townhouse
*Large living room with 10 foot ceiling, new hardwood floors, open stair, modern ceiling fan
*Second living/family room on lower level
*Newly renovated kitchen open to living room with granite countertops, glass tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, built in microwave, 5 burner gas stove, dishwasher
*Two brand new baths with custom tile work, tubs, gorgeous double vanities, and fixtures
*Fullsize front loading washer/dryer in unit
*High efficiency central air and heat (brand new!!!!) with programmable thermostat
*4 bedrooms at opposite ends of the unit for privacy
*All new hardwood floors on main level, bamboo floors on lower level
*Back deck and small yard
See the listing on Craigslist at http://baltimore.craigslist.org/apa/3981021121.html for pictures
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2111537751
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 W 29th Street APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charles Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.8% less than in Baltimore, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charles Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charles Village home values.
- 2833 N Howard St Baltimore, MD$125K321,139
- 2831 N Howard St Baltimore, MD$125K--11,161
- 2829 N Howard St Baltimore, MD$126K31.51,161
- 2827 N Howard St Baltimore, MD$113K311,347
- 2825 N Howard St Baltimore, MD$124K--11,223
- 2823 N Howard St Baltimore, MD$141K--1.51,268
- 2821 N Howard St Baltimore, MD$207K321,223
- 2819 N Howard St Baltimore, MD$118K311,223
- 2817 N Howard St Baltimore, MD$201K--1.51,223
- 207 W 29th St APT 1 Baltimore, MD$261K321,600
- 207 W 29th St APT 3 Baltimore, MD$121K11700
- 2900 Wyman Pkwy Baltimore, MD$377K--2.53,000
- 2815 N Howard St Baltimore, MD$230K311,423
- 2836 Maryland Ave Baltimore, MD$244K--11,746
- 2834 Maryland Ave Baltimore, MD$159K--1.51,560
- 2830 N Howard St Baltimore, MD$224K--21,870
- 2813 N Howard St Baltimore, MD$185K--1.51,223
- 2832 Maryland Ave Baltimore, MD$152K--11,560
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292