115 W Margurite St, Perry, FL 323473 beds, 2 baths, 2,524 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 65 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $117,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,524 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 24040703326000
- Zillow Home ID: 47922509
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 W Margurite Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32347 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.5% less than in Florida, and 49.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32347 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Florida.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 825 N Jefferson St Perry, FL$142K--22,012
- 801 N Jefferson St Perry, FL----22,777
- 802 N Quincy St Perry, FL$68K211,442
- 817 N Quincy St Perry, FL$87K--11,060
- 809 N Quincy St Perry, FL$49K--1964
- 113 W Cherry St Perry, FL$113K--21,508
- 801 N Quincy St Perry, FL$47K--11,034
- 927 N Jefferson St Perry, FL$107K--21,414
- 911 N Quincy St Perry, FL$75K--11,464
- 714 N Quincy St Perry, FL$107K--22,715
- 725 N Jefferson St Perry, FL$66K--21,562
- 812 N Calhoun St Perry, FL$122K321,934
- 826 N Jefferson St Perry, FL$44K--11,047
- 818 N Jefferson St Perry, FL$50K--1910
- 915 N Quincy St Perry, FL$78K--11,064
- 715 N Quincy St Perry, FL$60K211,134
- 804 N Calhoun St Perry, FL$140K--21,748
- 210 W Margurite St Perry, FL$66K--1.51,420
- 804 N Jefferson St Perry, FL$69K422,074
- 910 N Calhoun St Perry, FL$56K--11,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.