- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
115 Westbourne Ter UNIT 1, Brookline, MA 024463 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,489 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1919
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $580,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Unfinished basement
- updated kitchen and bathroon
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,489 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: B:091 L:0033 S:0001
- Zillow Home ID: 56563765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Westbourne Ter UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02446, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.5% lower than in Brookline, and 87.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02446 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brookline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02446 home values.
- 115 Westbourne Ter UNIT 2 Brookline, MA$893K41.52,121
- 111 Westbourne Ter APT 2 Brookline, MA$582K311,300
- 111 Westbourne Ter Brookline, MA$1.46M94.53,964
- 99 Westbourne Ter UNIT 1 Brookline, MA$546K211,270
- 99 Westbourne Ter UNIT 2 Brookline, MA$592K211,420
- 125 Westbourne Ter Brookline, MA$1.15M322,865
- 125 Westbourne Ter # 2 Brookline, MA--211,250
- 107 Westbourne Ter UNIT 2 Brookline, MA$1.03M53.53,147
- 107 Westbourne Ter UNIT 1 Brookline, MA$603K431,511
- 112 Westbourne Ter UNIT 114 Brookline, MA$824K31.51,427
- 103 Westbourne Ter Brookline, MA$1.2M533,504
- 95 Westbourne Ter # 2 Brookline, MA$712K------
- 95 Westbourne Ter Brookline, MA$1.47M623,456
- 131 Westbourne Ter Brookline, MA$1.08M322,135
- 107 Westbourne Ter Brookline, MA$826K------
- 94 Westbourne Ter Brookline, MA$1.26M72.53,713
- 98 Westbourne Ter Brookline, MA$1.26M62.53,705
- 104 Westbourne Ter UNIT 1 Brookline, MA$580K221,414
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!