- Lot: 3.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 523 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,943 all time views
- 48 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 1990 for $11,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- MLS #: 71635167
- View Virtual Tour
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Other (See Remarks), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,403 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0031 B:0013 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55965074
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $340-795K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02747 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for Dartmouth as a whole. Among 02747 homes, this home is 34.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 14.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Dartmouth, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02747 home values.
|117 White Oak Run Dartmouth, MA||$286K||1||1||768|
|119 White Oak Run Dartmouth, MA||$418K||3||1.5||2,440|
|109 White Oak Run Dartmouth, MA||$432K||3||2.5||2,201|
|125 White Oak Run Dartmouth, MA||$324K||3||2||1,694|
|105 White Oak Run Dartmouth, MA||$455K||3||3||2,241|
|2 Kelsey Ln Dartmouth, MA||$437K||3||2||2,060|
|106 White Oak Run Westport, MA||$618K||--||--||3,582|
|1 Kelsey Ln Dartmouth, MA||$487K||3||2.5||2,352|
|101 White Oak Run Dartmouth, MA||$680K||3||2||1,736|
|147 White Oak Run Dartmouth, MA||$903K||4||3.5||5,035|
|161 Gidley Town Rd Dartmouth, MA||$323K||3||1.5||1,572|
|193 Gidley Town Rd Dartmouth, MA||$360K||3||2||1,456|
|122 White Oak Run Westport, MA||$481K||4||2.5||2,212|
|141 White Oak Run Dartmouth, MA||$580K||4||2.5||3,096|
|157 Gidley Town Rd Dartmouth, MA||$321K||3||2||1,352|
|155 Gidley Town Rd Dartmouth, MA||$397K||3||2||2,200|
|151 Gidley Town Rd Dartmouth, MA||$350K||3||2||1,748|
|3 Rileys Way Dartmouth, MA||$669K||3||2.5||2,776|
|192 Gidley Town Rd Dartmouth, MA||$422K||3||2||2,141|
|8 Rileys Way North Dartmouth, MA||$672K||4||2.5||3,200|
Nearby Schools in Dartmouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
1-4 & ungraded2.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!