This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 838 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $160,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ View, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,499 sqft
- Parcel #: 004661
- Zillow Home ID: 58112346
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $126-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06241 homes, this home is valued 5.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22% higher than in Killingly, and 132.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|195 Hartford Pike Dayville, CT||$106K||1||1||750|
|113 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT||$171K||3||2||1,270|
|199 Hartford Pike Dayville, CT||$184K||3||2.1||1,451|
|192 Hartford Pike Dayville, CT||$129K||2||1||1,064|
|180 Hartford Pike Dayville, CT||$190K||4||2.5||1,483|
|107 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT||$260K||3||2||1,846|
|105 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT||$136K||3||1||1,193|
|204 Hartford Pike Dayville, CT||$235K||4||1.5||2,365|
|172 Hartford Pike Dayville, CT||$131K||3||1||1,130|
|7 Weeks Ln Dayville, CT||$79K||2||1||759|
|100 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT||--||Studio||--||40,075|
|3 Weeks Ln Dayville, CT||$75K||2||1||640|
|4 Weeks Ln Dayville, CT||$72K||2||1||528|
|157 Hartford Pike Dayville, CT||$129K||2||1||1,176|
|89 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT||$166K||4||2.01||1,632|
|6 Weeks Ln Dayville, CT||$76K||2||1||636|
|1 Weeks Ln Dayville, CT||$107K||2||1||896|
|5 Weeks Ln Dayville, CT||$73K||2||1||401|
|225 Hartford Pike Dayville, CT||$130K||2||1||884|
|1 Arnold Ln Dayville, CT||$72K||--||1||720|
Nearby Schools in Killingly
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!