115 Windermere Dr UNIT 302, Durham, NC 277122 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,263 sqft
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $103,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Cable-ready, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Parcel #: 201518
- Zillow Home ID: 70922173
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 115 Windermere Drive UNIT 302
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27712, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% higher than in Durham, and 88.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27712 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27712 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,525 sqft, 8,712 sqft lot, built in 1999
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 115 Windermere Dr UNIT 301 Durham, NC$121K331,588
- 115 Windermere Dr UNIT 304 Durham, NC$148K32.51,734
- 115 Windermere Dr UNIT 305 Durham, NC$117K22.51,240
- 901 Windermere Dr Durham, NC--------
- 115 Windermere Dr UNIT 306 Durham, NC$120K32.51,588
- 115 Windermere Dr UNIT 403 Durham, NC$145K32.51,768
- 115 Windermere Dr Durham, NC$145K32.51,795
- 115 Windermere Dr Durham, NC$123K22.51,240
- 115 Windermere Dr Durham, NC$146K32.51,768
- 115 Windermere Dr UNIT 604 Durham, NC$147K32.51,734
- 115 Windermere Dr UNIT 401 Durham, NC$128K331,588
- 115 Windermere Dr UNIT 306 Durham, NC$98K331,588
- 115 Windermere Dr Durham, NC--------
- 115 Windermere Dr UNIT 403 Durham, NC$195K32.51,768
- 115 Windermere Dr Durham, NC$132K32.51,621
- 115 Windermere Dr UNIT 601 Durham, NC$92K331,615
- 115 Windermere Dr UNIT 606 Durham, NC$123K32.51,588
- 4923 Foxhunt Dr Durham, NC$114K31.51,056
Nearby Schools in Durham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292