- Lot: 8,224 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1976
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 393
- All time views: 4,265
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $100,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- MLS #: 5351014
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Community Amenities: No Pool
- Cooling: Electric Refrigeratd
- Electric: Individual Meter
- Electric: SRP
- Exterior Amenities: Desert Landscaping
- Exterior Amenities: Fenced
- Heating: Electric
- Interior Amenities: Mini Blinds
- Interior Amenities: Unfurnished
- Parking: Unit
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking: Free
- Project Type: Duplex
- Sewer: Sewer - Public
- Water: City Franchise
- Gas: None
- Sale Includes: Land & Building
- Const - Finish: Painted
- Owner Pays: Water
- Tenant Pays: Electric
- Source of Fincl Data: Provided by Owner
- New Financing: Conventional
- Const - Finish: Stucco
- Appliances Included: D Hookup
- Construction: Block
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Sale Includes: Laundry Equipment
- New Financing: No Carry
- Tax Municipality: Tempe
- New Financing: 1031 Exchange
- Parking: Add''l Parking Avail
- Elementary School: Laird Elementary School
- Jr. High School: McKemy Middle School
- High School: McClintock High School
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 819 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13213090
- Zillow Home ID: 7584923
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $107-160K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: East Rio
Nearby Schools in Tempe
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.