1150 N Buffalo DrAPT 1023, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Sold on 2/28/12: $49,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,062 sq ft
- Lot:927 sqft
- Year Built:1996
- Last Sold:Feb 2012 for $49,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality4.0
- Days on Zillow650
- Elementary SchoolKatz Edyth & Lloyd*, Katz Edythe & Lloyd*
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- High SchoolCimarron-Memorial
- Last Remodel Year1996
- Middle SchoolBecker
- Parcel #13827219119
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID66671401
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$155,452||$124K – $194K||+$4,180||$146||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,159/mo||$962 – $1.5K/mo||-$4||$1.09||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 89128 home values will increase 10.1% next year, compared to a 8% increase for Las Vegas as a whole. Among 89128 homes, this home is valued 3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 55.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 89128 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% higher than in Las Vegas, and 217% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 89128 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 89128 home values.
Neighborhood for 1150 N Buffalo Drive APT 1023
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Edythe & Lloyd Katz Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.8 mi
- James B McMillan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.9 mi
- Cimarron Memorial High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Ernest Becker Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.4 mi
- Richard H Bryan Elementary PK-5 0.8 mi
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School... K-8 1.0 mi
- International Christian Academy K-8 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005