- Built in 1900
- 42 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,780 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $222
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $147,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- MLS #: N10030309
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Bus, Area Amenities \ Private School(s), Area Amenities \ Public Rec Facilities, Area Num \ Hamden, Basement Type \ None, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Condo Type \ Other, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ N/A, Mill Rate \ 39.9300, Neighborhood \ Hamden (106), Park Garage Type \ Assigned, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ Yes, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Townhouse, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 709 sqft
- Parcel #: M:2228 B:031 L:00-0002
- Zillow Home ID: 57913496
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $104-175K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06517 home values will decrease 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Hamden as a whole. Among 06517 homes, this home is 31.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 47.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% less than in Hamden, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hamden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06517 home values.
Nearby Schools in Hamden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!