11504 Lucasville Rd, Manassas, VA 201124 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Inside this 4 bedroom, 3 ½ bath home, you?ll be warmly greeted by rich hardwood flooring, and you?ll note the crown molding throughout much of the home. The giant Living Room is to your left and is great for formal entertaining. The Family Room is to your right, and has an efficient wood pellet stove in the fireplace. To the rear of the home, a private Dining Room is adjacent to the Kitchen. The updated Kitchen features ceramic tile flooring, electric stove, side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher, pantry and a cozy breakfast nook. A powder room with a pedestal sink is just off the Kitchen, as is the convenient laundry room.
Upstairs, the luxurious Master Suite features a ceiling fan, large walk-in closet, dressing area with make-up vanity, and it?s own private bath with ceramic tile flooring and brass fixtures. Three other very spacious bedrooms round out this level, as does a renovated hall bath with double vanities with Corian tops and a ceramic tile floor.
Downstairs, the fully finished walk-out basement features a Rec Room with speakers and a wet bar, great for the big game, a Den, and a full bath! Ample storage is also available!
Located close to Rt. 234, the PWC Pkwy and Rt. 28, you can easily get to I-66 or I-95. You are just minutes from the VRE, commuter bus service and the Manassas Airport. Numerous parks, restaurants and shopping are nearby as well, as is the City of Manassas. With all this, you?d better hurry!!!!
- Lot: 2.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1124 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Barn/Stable, 2 Horses Permitted
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,660 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7794025703
- Zillow Home ID: 55708972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11504 Lucasville Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20112 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 122.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 236.4% higher than in Prince William, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20112 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prince William.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20112 home values.
- 11508 Lucasville Rd Manassas, VA$618K433,350
- 11500 Lucasville Rd Manassas, VA$513K442,749
- 11512 Lucasville Rd Manassas, VA$311K321,488
- 11414 Lucasville Rd Manassas, VA$387K42.52,590
- 11516 Lucasville Rd Manassas, VA$393K52.52,550
- 11504 Lucasville Rd Manassas, VA$420K43.5--
- 9751 Moor Green Dr Manassas, VA$347K331,794
- 11520 Lucasville Rd Manassas, VA$438K432,812
- 11408 Lucasville Rd Manassas, VA$302K321,324
- 11505 Lucasville Rd Manassas, VA$240K31.51,125
- 11509 Lucasville Rd Manassas, VA$258K321,025
- 9753 Moor Green Dr Manassas, VA$349K4348,796
- 11404 Lucasville Rd Manassas, VA$380K42.52,016
- 11499 Howar Ct Manassas, VA$839K46.58,000
- 9786 Flint Rock Rd Manassas, VA$719K43.55,952
- 9750 Moor Green Dr Manassas, VA$353K42.52,112
- 9752 Moor Green Dr Manassas, VA$352K332,395
- 9755 Moor Green Dr Manassas, VA$294K321,782
- 11400 Lucasville Rd Manassas, VA$342K22.51,080
- 11513 Lucasville Rd Manassas, VA$496K433,914
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!