11508 103rd Ave, Jamaica, NY 114194 beds, 2 baths, 1,824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $263
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,824 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 095200003
- Zillow Home ID: 32125363
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11508 103rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Ozone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1300% higher than in New York, and 58.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.
- 11510 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$547K----1,920
- 11504 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$662K----3,378
- 11512 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$553K----1,792
- 10309 115th St Jamaica, NY$606K632,496
- 11514 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$575K841,536
- 10315 115th St Jamaica, NY$537K----3,000
- 10317 115th St Jamaica, NY$513K----2,520
- 10312 116th St Jamaica, NY$443K----1,216
- 11516 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$641K----2,982
- 115th St Jamaica, NY$391K----1,681
- 115th St Jamaica, NY$618K----1,782
- 10314 116th St Jamaica, NY$287K----1,216
- 11418 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$494K----2,166
- 10319 115th St Jamaica, NY$462K212,520
- 11507 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$373K----1,216
- 10318 116th St Jamaica, NY$283K211,216
- 11509 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$325K221,216
- 11505 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$321K41.51,216
- 11511 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$325K----1,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292