- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11509 26th Ave NE APT C, Seattle, WA 981253 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 288 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $229,800
- Price/sqft: $175
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,316 sqft
- Parcel #: 3448001414
- Zillow Home ID: 84760009
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11509 26th Avenue Ne APT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Victory Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% higher than in Seattle, and 11.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Victory Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victory Heights home values.
- 11509 26th Ave NE APT B Seattle, WA$309K32.251,316
- 11509 26th Ave NE APT D Seattle, WA$326K32.51,600
- 11509 26th Ave NE APT A Seattle, WA$307K32.251,300
- 2518 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$286K21.51,329
- 2520 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$285K31.51,400
- 2516 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$287K31.51,329
- 2522 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$287K31.51,325
- 11507 26th Ave NE APT B Seattle, WA$248K21.51,010
- 11507 26th Ave NE APT C Seattle, WA$287K311,522
- 11507 26th Ave NE APT A Seattle, WA$261K21.51,228
- 11501 26th Ave NE APT C Seattle, WA$249K21.51,140
- 11501 26th Ave NE APT B Seattle, WA$498K------
- 11501 26th Ave NE APT B Seattle, WA$251K21.51,100
- 11501 26th Ave NE APT A Seattle, WA$251K31.51,140
- 11510 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$434K52.752,270
- 2521 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$651K743,280
- 11502 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$417K31.752,000
- 11516 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$362K211,430
- 2515 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$634K----3,200
- 11518 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$416K42.51,980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!