1151 Brinton Ave, Banning, CA 922203 beds, 2 baths, 1,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Has had some remodeling in kitchen and bathroom.
Wooden floors in front room, and newer carpet in the bedrooms. Must see to appreciate.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $158,500
- Price/sqft: $116
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Parcel #: 408132014
- Zillow Home ID: 17961214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1151 Brinton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92220 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% greater than in Banning, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92220 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Banning.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92220 home values.
- 1133 Brinton Ave Banning, CA$163K41.751,392
- 1167 Brinton Ave Banning, CA$166K321,364
- 1132 Kingswell Ave Banning, CA$161K321,364
- 1116 Kingswell Ave Banning, CA$168K31.751,348
- 1115 Brinton Ave Banning, CA$166K421,385
- 1150 Kingswell Ave Banning, CA$154K321,364
- 5120 W Gilman St Banning, CA$170K31.751,364
- 1098 Kingswell Ave Banning, CA$186K41.751,692
- 1166 Kingswell Ave Banning, CA$173K321,364
- 1166 Brinton Ave Banning, CA$171K41.751,375
- 1150 Brinton Ave Banning, CA$172K31.751,364
- 1184 Brinton Ave Banning, CA$169K31.751,744
- 1132 Brinton Ave Banning, CA$170K31.751,348
- 1093 Brinton Ave Banning, CA$171K41.751,392
- 1184 Kingswell Ave Banning, CA$166K31.751,364
- 1082 Kingswell Ave Banning, CA$186K31.751,634
- 1116 Brinton Ave Banning, CA$172K41.751,392
- 1066 Kingswell Ave Banning, CA$174K42.52,184
- 5103 W Gilman St Banning, CA$183K421,584
- 1073 Brinton Ave Banning, CA$160K321,364
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292