1151 S Egrew Ct, Erie, CO 805164 beds, 3 baths, 3,997 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $305,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 580 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,997 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: R0116333
- Zillow Home ID: 13249127
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1151 S Egrew Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 440% higher than in Erie, and 59.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80516 home values.
- 1163 S Egrew Ct Erie, CO$297K32.51,876
- 1175 S Egrew Ct Erie, CO$298K42.752,292
- 1189 S Egrew Ct Erie, CO$353K443,386
- 1188 Lombardi St Erie, CO$353K42.53,477
- 1150 S Egrew Ct Erie, CO$334K43.52,789
- 1162 S Egrew Ct Erie, CO$297K42.251,876
- 1204 Lombardi St Erie, CO$325K332,596
- 1174 S Egrew Ct Erie, CO$326K542,702
- 1201 N Egrew Ct Erie, CO$321K32.252,419
- 1213 N Egrew Ct Erie, CO$306K432,789
- 1188 S Egrew Ct Erie, CO$295K432,478
- 1218 Lombardi St Erie, CO$293K42.251,876
- 1224 N Egrew Ct Erie, CO$328K32.53,117
- 1151 S Davenport Ct Erie, CO$304K41.752,006
- 1163 S Davenport Ct Erie, CO$297K32.251,876
- 1200 N Egrew Ct Erie, CO$321K42.52,779
- 1234 Lombardi St Erie, CO$336K333,509
- 1177 S Davenport Ct Erie, CO$315K42.52,789
- 1225 N Egrew Ct Erie, CO$295K32.251,892
- 1262 N Egrew Ct Erie, CO$372K333,990
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!