- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11517 115th St, Jamaica, NY 114203 beds, 2 baths, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $335
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 117080029
- Zillow Home ID: 32175041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11517 115th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Ozone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 575% greater than in New York, and 64.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.
- 11519 115th St Jamaica, NY$425K----1,088
- 11513 115th St Jamaica, NY$463K----1,752
- 11523 115th St Jamaica, NY$399K----1,088
- 11509 115th St South Ozone Park, NY$374K----1,680
- 11525 115th St Jamaica, NY$362K----1,424
- 11507 115th St Jamaica, NY$375K----1,680
- 11527 115th St Jamaica, NY$380K----1,088
- 11503 115th St Jamaica, NY$502K531,680
- 11510 Rockaway Blvd Jamaica, NY$416K----2,000
- 11531 115th St Jamaica, NY$361K----1,088
- 11520 116th St Jamaica, NY$397K----1,050
- 11522 116th St Jamaica, NY$419K----1,050
- 11524 116th St Jamaica, NY$359K----1,152
- 11518 116th St Jamaica, NY$474K----2,280
- 11512 Rockaway Blvd Jamaica, NY$459K----2,000
- 11501 115th St Jamaica, NY$554K531,440
- 11526 116th St Jamaica, NY$575K----1,680
- 11533 115th St Jamaica, NY$360K----1,088
- 11528 116th St Jamaica, NY$389K----1,556
- 11514 Rockaway Blvd S Ozone Park, NY$228K31.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292