11521 34th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981254 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,619 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $615,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 580 sqft
- Security System
- Granite countertop
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,570 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3448002220
- Zillow Home ID: 62922620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11521 34th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Meadowbrook market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% less than in Seattle, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Meadowbrook home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Meadowbrook home values.
- 11515 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$348K311,410
- 11525 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$427K21.751,380
- 11509 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$381K311,340
- 11523 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$634K332,539
- 11525 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$347K21.751,380
- 11525 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$369K21.751,380
- 11532 33rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$591K32.52,228
- 11501 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$325K321,560
- 11532 33rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$672K32.53,100
- 11537 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$438K31.51,840
- 11516 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$482K31.51,640
- 11555 35th Ave NE # 1/2 Seattle, WA$433K31.751,540
- 11539 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$308K211,040
- 11506 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$579K32.252,480
- 11507 33rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$338K311,230
- 11528 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$402K211,410
- 3218 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$300K21.751,000
- 3216 NE 117th St Seattle, WA$378K311,170
- 11555 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$401K31.751,340
- 13227 106th Pl Ne Wa WA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!