- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11523 202nd St, Jamaica, NY 114121,145 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,190 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $288
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,145 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 110430152
- Zillow Home ID: 32159639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11523 202nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the St. Albans market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2150% higher than in New York, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 202nd St Queens, NY--------
- 11519 202nd St Jamaica, NY$393K----1,824
- 11529 202nd St Jamaica, NY$424K----936
- 11515 202nd St Jamaica, NY$341K421,824
- 11531 202nd St Jamaica, NY$390K----936
- 11533 202nd St Jamaica, NY$421K----936
- 11526 203rd St Jamaica, NY$337K----1,224
- 11524 203rd St Jamaica, NY$337K----1,224
- 11511 202nd St Jamaica, NY$392K----1,824
- 11528 203rd St Jamaica, NY$366K----1,360
- 203rd St Queens, NY--------
- 11522 203rd St Jamaica, NY$333K----1,224
- 11520 203rd St Jamaica, NY$357K----1,224
- 11534 203rd St Jamaica, NY$386K----1,280
- 11522 202nd St Saint Albans, NY$226K41--
- 11522 202nd St Saint Albans, NY$241K43--
- 11522 202nd St Saint Albans, NY$411K421,085
- 11522 202nd St Saint Albans, NY$425K53--
- 11518 203rd St Jamaica, NY$334K----1,224
- 11537 202nd St Jamaica, NY$429K----936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292