11525 34th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981252 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
-2bdrm/1bath in main house plus attached studio with 0.75 bath)
-New granite countertops, oak hardwood floors, maple cabinets, and stainless steel gas appliances in kitchen
-Cozy living room with original hardwood floors and paned picture window, offering stunning creek views
-Many original features intact including coved entrances, built-in china cabinet, and elegant woodwork
-Amazing 14,560 square foot lot (per kcr) with an abundance of natural vegetation, beautiful landscaping, and tranquil Thornton creek just outside your front door
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $308
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 190 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3448002205
- Zillow Home ID: 48875817
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11525 34th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Meadowbrook, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.7% higher than in Seattle, and 24.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Meadowbrook home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Meadowbrook home values.
- 11525 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$365K21.751,380
- 11525 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$370K21.751,380
- 11521 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$615K42.52,570
- 11523 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$627K332,539
- 11532 33rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$685K32.53,100
- 11515 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$356K311,410
- 11532 33rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$521K32.52,228
- 11509 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$359K311,340
- 11555 35th Ave NE # 1/2 Seattle, WA$387K31.751,540
- 11537 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$398K31.51,840
- 3216 NE 117th St Seattle, WA$364K311,170
- 11501 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$357K321,560
- 11507 33rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$339K311,230
- 11539 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$311K211,040
- 11516 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$438K31.51,640
- 3218 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$323K21.751,000
- 11555 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$361K31.751,340
- 11701 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$380K32.252,010
- 11703 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$532K422,100
- 11528 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$364K211,410
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!