11526 Shaded Ct, Charlotte, NC 282733 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2001
- 91 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $170
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $128,500
- Price/sqft: $73
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Security System
- Outdoor Storage
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 20135688
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 65010104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11526 Shaded Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Yorkshire, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.9% higher than in Charlotte, and 498.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Yorkshire home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Yorkshire home values.
- 11522 Shaded Ct Charlotte, NC$99K2--1,200
- 11532 Shaded Ct Charlotte, NC$98K22.51,432
- 11518 Shaded Ct Charlotte, NC$84K2--1,440
- 11536 Shaded Ct Charlotte, NC$98K22.51,440
- 11514 Shaded Ct Charlotte, NC$101K32.51,450
- 11540 Shaded Ct Charlotte, NC$95K22.51,440
- 11510 Shaded Ct Charlotte, NC$101K22.51,416
- 12424 Blossoming Ct # 0 Charlotte, NC$105K32.5--
- 12424 Blossoming Ct Charlotte, NC$103K32.51,450
- 12428 Blossoming Ct Charlotte, NC$101K21.51,440
- 11544 Shaded Ct Charlotte, NC$83K22.51,452
- 12432 Blossoming Ct Charlotte, NC$102K32.51,376
- 12436 Blossoming Ct Charlotte, NC$103K32.51,280
- 12418 Blossoming Ct Charlotte, NC$103K231,404
- 11548 Shaded Ct Charlotte, NC$101K22.51,513
- 12440 Blossoming Ct Charlotte, NC$103K32.51,416
- 12414 Blossoming Ct Charlotte, NC$104K32.51,454
- 12410 Blossoming Ct Charlotte, NC$103K32.51,440
- 11552 Shaded Ct Charlotte, NC$102K32.51,450
- 11026 Garden Oaks Ln Charlotte, NC$107K33.52,184
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.