A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,298 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $775,000
- Price/sqft: $497
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 630 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Stories \ Bi/ Split Level, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 023494120
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 15507275
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94044 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for Pacifica as a whole. Among 94044 homes, this home is valued 4.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% higher than in Pacifica, and 9.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacifica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
|1155 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$663K||4||2||1,090|
|1149 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$662K||4||2||1,090|
|1157 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$740K||3||2||1,580|
|1147 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$730K||3||2||1,500|
|1145 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$795K||4||3||1,510|
|1159 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$828K||3||2||1,580|
|1143 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$734K||4||3||1,500|
|1154 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$667K||4||2||1,090|
|1161 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$701K||4||3||1,090|
|1152 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$657K||3||2||1,090|
|1156 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$686K||3||2.5||1,090|
|1150 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||--||1||1||1,090|
|1148 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$667K||3||2||1,090|
|1158 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$695K||4||3||1,090|
|1146 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$740K||3||3||1,520|
|1139 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$777K||4||3.5||1,640|
|1163 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$737K||4||3||1,550|
|1144 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$830K||4||4||1,910|
|1160 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$757K||3||3||1,730|
|1137 Banyan Way Pacifica, CA||$654K||3||2||1,090|
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!