- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1153 Boxwood Dr, Crystal Lake, IL 600143 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
New Hardwood floors throughout liviing room, dining room, family room, stairway, 2nd floor hallway
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $251,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1024 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- View: City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1813227017
- Zillow Home ID: 5056417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1153 Boxwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% higher than in Crystal Lake, and 977.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 2 beds, -- baths
1,993 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1992
- 2 beds, -- baths
- 1161 Boxwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$211K----2,267
- 1145 Boxwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$235K----2,366
- 1169 Boxwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$257K----2,306
- 1152 Bennington Dr Crystal Lake, IL$218K42.52,225
- 1141 Boxwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$234K----2,145
- 1160 Bennington Dr Crystal Lake, IL$216K42.52,527
- 1144 Bennington Dr Crystal Lake, IL$210K42.51,994
- 1168 Bennington Dr Crystal Lake, IL$220K42.52,225
- 1136 Bennington Dr Crystal Lake, IL$242K--2.52,511
- 1177 Boxwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$158K31.51,554
- 1152 Boxwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$224K42.52,100
- 1160 Boxwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$217K----2,112
- 1133 Boxwood Ct Crystal Lake, IL$207K----1,679
- 1176 Bennington Dr Crystal Lake, IL$215K42.52,276
- 1128 Bennington Dr Crystal Lake, IL$218K432,267
- 1168 Boxwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$212K----1,661
- 1137 Boxwood Ct Crystal Lake, IL$145K32.51,842
- 1144 Boxwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$232K----2,548
- 1185 Boxwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$216K----1,879
- 1176 Boxwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$218K----1,885
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.