- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 375 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,883 all time views
- 89 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $266,500
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 08743966
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 4th Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ Short Sale, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 21-25 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Area Amenities \ Curbs/Gutters, Area Amenities \ Park/Playground, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Assessment Includes \ None, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Exterior Property Features \ Pool Above Ground, Family Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Style Of House \ Traditional, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,065 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1919405021
- Zillow Home ID: 5074820
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $194-235K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60156 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Lake in the Hills as a whole. Among 60156 homes, this home is 11.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60156, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% greater than in Lake in the Hills, and 741.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60156 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake in the Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60156 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lake in the Hills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Crystal Lake South High (assigned)9-121.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.