1153 Via Montecito, Encinitas, CA 920244 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,649 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This former model home features a DOWNSTAIRS MASTER SUITE, dream kitchen, lovely views and upgrades galore! Pleasant surprises at every turn. This is one you must see.
A quiet cul-de-sac location and southeasterly views make this property special. Enter to an open and bright floor plan with a step-down living room and formal dining. The inviting family room features a brick-hearth fireplace and terrific built-in desk. The adjoining kitchen has a sunny eat-in area, large island, and access to the lovely patio and yard.
You will love the highly upgraded kitchen with stainless appliances, silestone counters, center island, cork flooring and lots of storage.
Upstairs there are large secondary bedrooms. One of the bedrooms, with a coffered ceiling and lots of view windows is currently an office with lots of built-in cabinets, perfect for a serious home office. The master suite downstairs is an inviting retreat with its own fireplace (one of three). Everything has been tastefully redone with quality upgrades and fixtures.
The private yard provides wonderful outdoor entertaining areas with sunny southern exposure, lovely landscape, and adjoins a greenbelt with mature trees and no other homes behind.
The location can?t be beat, tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac but walking-close to stores, restaurants and services. Enjoy quick and easy access to the freeway, beaches, coaster station, and old Encinitas downtown. The community features a pool, spa, tennis courts and walking paths with lots of greenbelts for a low HOA fee of $135/month. This property has it all: great schools, great location, great neighborhood, great floor-plan ( lives like a single level ) and great condition. Don?t miss it!
Centrally located, well-maintained subdivision is close to beach and shopping is within walking distance. Nearby stores include Trader Joes, Henry's, various supermarkets, Target and more....and the Carlsbad stores at the Forum are just a few minutes away. Schools are within easy walking or biking distance, as are several gyms. It's a great location.
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $765,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,649 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2573721200
- Zillow Home ID: 16716769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1153 Via Montecito
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.5% higher than in Encinitas, and 80% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Encinitas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92024 home values.
- 1141 Via Montecito Encinitas, CA$872K332,407
- 1169 Via Montecito Encinitas, CA$971K42.52,767
- 1129 Via Montecito Encinitas, CA$851K42.52,649
- 1177 Via Montecito Encinitas, CA$1M533,065
- 303 Via Andalusia Encinitas, CA$700K321,954
- 1117 Via Montecito Encinitas, CA$931K422,767
- 311 Via Andalusia Encinitas, CA$943K422
- 319 Via Andalusia Encinitas, CA$1.06M533,065
- 292 Via Villena Encinitas, CA$922K42.52,767
- 1105 Via Montecito Encinitas, CA$889K432,407
- 302 Via Andalusia Encinitas, CA$910K42.52,767
- 283 Via Villena Encinitas, CA$1.23M533,065
- 310 Via Andalusia Encinitas, CA$1.14M533,065
- 327 Via Andalusia Encinitas, CA$974K42.52,884
- 282 Via Villena Encinitas, CA$921K42.52,613
- 318 Via Andalusia Encinitas, CA$892K432,407
- 335 Via Andalusia Encinitas, CA$942K432,633
- 273 Via Villena Encinitas, CA$919K432,407
- 285 Via Palacio Encinitas, CA$846K321,954
- 326 Via Andalusia Encinitas, CA$867K42.52,649
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!