- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11532 Brickyard Pond Ln, Windermere, FL 347863 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,853 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 9.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,853 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 252327432000160
- Zillow Home ID: 97883555
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11532 Brickyard Pond Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34786 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% lower than in Orlando Metro, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34786 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
- 7313 Brightland St Windermere, FL$209K22.51,340
- 11526 Brickyard Pond Ln Windermere, FL$336K422,321
- 7305 Brightland St Windermere, FL$194K32.51,510
- 11630 Brickyard Pond Ln Windermere, FL$621K543,410
- 7309 Brightland St Windermere, FL$196K32.51,464
- 11520 Brickyard Pond Ln Windermere, FL$313K421,910
- 7313 Brightland St Windermere, FL$203K22.51,340
- 7300 Yoder St Windermere, FL--------
- 7317 Brightland St Windermere, FL$188K22.51,360
- 7304 Yoder St Windermere, FL$246K32.51,780
- 7321 Brightland St Windermere, FL$203K32.51,464
- 7308 Yoder St Windermere, FL$219K331,872
- 7312 Yoder St Windermere, FL$203K331,568
- 7325 Brightland St Windermere, FL$205K32.51,516
- 7316 Yoder St Windermere, FL$225K32.51,900
- 7306 Brightland St Windermere, FL$247K32.52,034
- 7320 Yoder St Windermere, FL$224K321,977
Nearby Schools in Windermere
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292