11532 Sonny Madrid Ln, El Paso, TX 799344 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,795 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 496 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,795 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S13899902000700
- Zillow Home ID: 98257017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11532 Sonny Madrid Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% greater than in El Paso, and 22.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hills home values.
- 11528 Sonny Madrid Ln El Paso, TX$145K331,695
- 11536 Sonny Madrid Ln El Paso, TX$146K321,738
- 11524 Sonny Madrid Ln El Paso, TX$151K321,721
- 11529 Robert Lennox Dr El Paso, TX$223K442,667
- 11533 Robert Lennox Dr El Paso, TX$146K321,600
- 5448 Pedro Lucero Dr El Paso, TX$170K42.51,869
- 11521 Robert Lennox Dr El Paso, TX$150K321,677
- 5445 Roberto Avalos Ct El Paso, TX$196K42.52,562
- 11520 Sonny Madrid Ln El Paso, TX$116K42.51,795
- 5461 Pedro Lucero Dr El Paso, TX$161K321,750
- 5457 Pedro Lucero Dr El Paso, TX$169K431,930
- 5465 Pedro Lucero Dr El Paso, TX$161K321,750
- 11517 Robert Lennox Dr El Paso, TX$181K432,435
- 5453 Pedro Lucero Dr El Paso, TX$161K321,750
- 5444 Pedro Lucero Dr El Paso, TX$170K441,823
- 11516 Sonny Madrid Ln El Paso, TX$190K322,024
- 5441 Roberto Avalos Ct El Paso, TX$133K321,500
- 5469 Pedro Lucero Dr El Paso, TX$169K321,920
- 5449 Pedro Lucero Dr El Paso, TX$170K321,863
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292