A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,041 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 2,638 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $212
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Daylight, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Additional Dwelling, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ 2nd Kitchen, Interior Features \ 2nd Master BR, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Negotiable, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4375700055
- Zillow Home ID: 48936729
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $425-608K.
Market guideZillow predicts Victory Heights home values will increase 7.9% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Victory Heights homes, this home is valued 22.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Victory Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% less than in Seattle, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Victory Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victory Heights home values.
|11527 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$366K||4||1||1,320|
|11539 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$517K||5||3||2,330|
|11545 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$306K||1||2||810|
|11521 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$491K||3||1.75||1,910|
|11515 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$350K||3||1||960|
|11532 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$448K||2||1.75||1,630|
|11526 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$484K||3||2||1,660|
|11538 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$572K||4||3||2,360|
|2019 NE 117th St Seattle, WA||$326K||2||1||860|
|2025 NE 117th St Seattle, WA||$334K||3||1||990|
|11520 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$467K||3||2||1,760|
|11546 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$491K||3||2.25||1,930|
|2015 NE 117th St Seattle, WA||$333K||3||1||990|
|11509 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$346K||3||1||960|
|11514 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$402K||3||2||1,380|
|2009 NE 117th St Seattle, WA||$450K||3||2||1,610|
|11536 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$448K||3||2||1,830|
|11538 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$433K||3||1.75||2,080|
|11534 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$363K||3||1||1,240|
|2020 NE 115th St Seattle, WA||$420K||3||2||1,500|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.