11536 Miro Cir, San Diego, CA 921313 beds, 3 baths, 1,753 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $470,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,753 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3197710137
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 55326754
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11536 Miro Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Miramar Ranch North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% greater than in San Diego, and 54.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Miramar Ranch North home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Miramar Ranch North home values.
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292