1154 21st Ave E, Seattle, WA 981124 beds, 3.25 baths, 5,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,624 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,675,000
- Price/sqft: $324
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,170 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 1338300345
- Zillow Home ID: 48725444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1154 21st Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Seattle, and 17.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Capitol Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 1144 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$2.4M844,790
- 2105 E Highland Dr Seattle, WA$2.99M455,800
- 1136 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$2.36M42.54,070
- 1153 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$1.54M41.753,220
- 1145 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$1.45M42.252,980
- 1157 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$2.34M62.754,680
- 1141 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$1.29M42.52,840
- 2104 E Highland Dr Seattle, WA$3.23M55.256,470
- 1128 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$2.38M43.55,500
- 1137 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$1.73M32.53,250
- 1153 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$1.99M53.254,340
- 1147 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$1.54M623,330
- 1161 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$4.03M768,440
- 1141 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$2.53M645,310
- 1205 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$3.22M658,130
- 1129 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$2.46M656,890
- 1212 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$2.27M53.54,520
- 1135 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$1.71M52.253,530
- 1120 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$3.36M54.255,400
- 1205 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$1.97M534,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!