1154 Nevada Ave, San Jose, CA 951255 beds, 4 baths, 6,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2009 for $2,950,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 730 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Cape Cod, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,188 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 223
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 42928024
- Zillow Home ID: 19681448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1154 Nevada Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Willow Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 1160 Nevada Ave San Jose, CA$1.72M44.53,476
- 1148 Nevada Ave San Jose, CA$940K321,068
- 1166 Nevada Ave San Jose, CA$1.82M44.53,363
- 1142 Nevada Ave San Jose, CA$1.66M442,953
- 1575 Searles Ave San Jose, CA$1.71M533,209
- 1581 Searles Ave San Jose, CA$1.54M432,640
- 1587 Searles Ave San Jose, CA$881K311,341
- 1136 Nevada Ave San Jose, CA$1.04M321,484
- 1172 Nevada Ave San Jose, CA$873K321,344
- 1155 Willow Glen Way San Jose, CA$869K11948
- 1161 Willow Glen Way San Jose, CA$1.65M432,668
- 1167 Willow Glen Way San Jose, CA$1.68M42.52,906
- 1593 Searles Ave San Jose, CA$1.16M422,341
- 1149 Nevada Ave San Jose, CA$1.61M53.53,453
- 1134 Nevada Ave San Jose, CA$1.61M23.53,340
- 1173 Willow Glen Way San Jose, CA$1.6M432,542
- 1178 Nevada Ave San Jose, CA$756K211,180
- 1155 Nevada Ave San Jose, CA$1.07M32.52,000
- 1143 Nevada Ave San Jose, CA$2.16M564,800
- 1143 Nevada Ave San Jose, CA$1.69M54--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.