A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2001
- Views: 1,558 all time views
- HOA Fee: $870
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $441,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $387
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Bar, Amenities \ Business Center, Amenities \ Clubhouse-Clubroom, Amenities \ Elevator, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Sauna, Amenities \ Spa/Hot Tub, Amenities \ Tennis, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Balcony Porch and/or Patio \ Yes, Bedroom Description \ At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Ground Level, Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Convertible Bedroom \ No, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Development Name \ THE MARK ON BRICKELL, Dining Description \ Dining/Living Room, Equipment/Appliances \ Dishwasher, Equipment/Appliances \ Disposal, Equipment/Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment/Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment/Appliances \ Icemaker, Equipment/Appliances \ Microwave, Equipment/Appliances \ Refrigerator, Equipment/Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Equipment/Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Equipment/Appliances \ Wall Oven, Equipment/Appliances \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Exterior Features \ Tennis Court-Private, Floor Description \ Tile Floors, Folio Number \ 01-41-38-080-2760, Front Exposure \ South East, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Interior Features \ Closets Cabinetry, Interior Features \ Laundry Tub, Interior Features \ Split Bedroom, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closets, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Main Living Area \ Entry Level, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Cable Tv, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Elevator, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Other Maintenance Includes, Maintenance Includes \ Parking, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control Interior, Maintenance Includes \ Pool Service, Maintenance Includes \ Reserve Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Municipal Code \ 1, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Property Detached \ No, Property Type \ Condo/Co-Op/Villa/Townhouse, Restrictions \ Daily Rentals, Section \ 38, Security Information \ Card Entry, Security Information \ Doorman, Security Information \ Elevator Secure, Special Information \ Owner Licensed Real Estate Agent, Status \ Active-Available, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Terms Considered \ Other, Type of Association \ Condo, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Type of Property \ Condo, Unit Design \ High Rise, Unit Design \ Lobby, Unit View \ Bay, Unit View \ Other View, Water Access \ Other, Waterfront Description \ Bay Front, Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ Yes, Windows/Treatment \ Blinds/Shades, Year Built Description \ Resale
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0141380802760
- Zillow Home ID: 60793605
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $365-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts Brickell home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Brickell homes, this home is valued 5.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (369)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1155 Brickell Bay Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.