1155 Cameron Cove Cir, Leeds, AL 350943 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,731 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Solar panels
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,731 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 25191002078000RR01
- Zillow Home ID: 67745230
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1155 Cameron Cove Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35094 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Leeds, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35094 home values.
- 1151 Cameron Cove Cir Leeds, AL$146K321,248
- 1159 Cameron Cove Cir Leeds, AL$153K431,195
- 1147 Cameron Cove Cir Leeds, AL$170K431,267
- 1099 Kings Forest Dr Leeds, AL$149K321,772
- 1163 Cameron Cove Cir Leeds, AL$142K321,388
- 1167 Cameron Cove Cir Leeds, AL$151K321,923
- 1102 Kings Forest Dr Leeds, AL$145K321,637
- 7251 Parkway Dr Leeds, AL$2.46M--675,420
- 1143 Cameron Cove Cir Leeds, AL$147K321,424
- 1142 Cameron Cove Cir Leeds, AL$133K321,371
- 1095 Kings Forest Dr Leeds, AL$149K321,568
- 1098 Kings Forest Dr Leeds, AL$150K321,682
- 1138 Cameron Cove Cir Leeds, AL$139K321,497
- 1139 Cameron Cove Cir Leeds, AL$145K321,287
- 1128 Cameron Cove Cir Leeds, AL$150K322,642
- 1295 Katherine St Leeds, AL$111K321,725
- 1094 Kings Forest Dr Leeds, AL$208K331,716
- 1091 Kings Forest Dr Leeds, AL$150K321,559
- 1124 Cameron Cove Cir Leeds, AL$148K321,368
- 1291 Katherine St Leeds, AL$158K31.51,799
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.