1155 Cary Rd, Algonquin, IL 601024 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 64 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $55,500
- Price/sqft: $18
- MLS #: 08668297
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 1927256031
- Zillow Home ID: 5078446
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1155 Cary Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60102, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% greater than in Algonquin, and 323.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
- 1135 Cary Rd Algonquin, IL$211K321,793
- 1168 Geringer Rd Algonquin, IL$165K31.51,236
- 1163 Cary Rd Algonquin, IL$182K421,664
- 1172 Geringer Rd Algonquin, IL$158K321,158
- 11309 Lund Ave Algonquin, IL$123K------
- 10411 Cary Rd Algonquin, IL$230K32.52,146
- 1166 Geringer Rd Algonquin, IL$254K--1.52,998
- 1181 Geringer Rd Algonquin, IL--------
- 1152 Cary Rd Algonquin, IL$156K--21,288
- 1171 Geringer Rd Algonquin, IL--------
- 1129 Cary Rd Algonquin, IL$163K--11,138
- Cary Algonquin Rd Algonquin, IL--------
- 1200 Cary Rd Algonquin, IL--------
- 1161 Geringer Rd Algonquin, IL--------
- 1140 Geringer Rd Algonquin, IL--------
- 1200 Geringer Rd Algonquin, IL$158K311,824
- 1151 Geringer Rd Algonquin, IL--------
- 10505 Geringer Rd Algonquin, IL$222K42.52,700
- 1215 Geringer Rd Algonquin, IL$103K--1.5960
Nearby Schools in Algonquin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292