1155 East Ln, Imperial Beach, CA 919323 beds, 2 baths, 1,722 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This is the best neighborhood in Imperial Beach. Very quiet, safe, beach community. 6 blocks (.5 miles) to the beach or 2 blocks to estuary.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,722 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6320922800
- Zillow Home ID: 17169151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1155 East Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91932 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% greater than in Imperial Beach, and 6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91932 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Imperial Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91932 home values.
- 1165 East Ln Imperial Beach, CA$451K321,850
- 1145 East Ln Imperial Beach, CA$440K321,722
- 1175 East Ln Imperial Beach, CA$479K432,172
- 1135 East Ln Imperial Beach, CA$442K321,722
- 1154 Connecticut St Imperial Beach, CA$422K321,722
- 1164 Connecticut St Imperial Beach, CA$421K321,722
- 1144 Connecticut St Imperial Beach, CA$425K322,010
- 1185 East Ln Imperial Beach, CA$442K41.751,700
- 1125 East Ln Imperial Beach, CA$435K321,722
- 1174 Connecticut St Imperial Beach, CA$463K42.52,172
- 1156 East Ln Imperial Beach, CA$474K422,001
- 1166 East Ln Imperial Beach, CA$468K332,055
- 1134 Connecticut St Imperial Beach, CA$572K5343,290
- 1146 East Ln Imperial Beach, CA$445K32.51,596
- 1176 East Ln Imperial Beach, CA$470K321,978
- 1115 East Ln Imperial Beach, CA$589K42.52,172
- 1195 East Ln Imperial Beach, CA$443K321,840
- 1136 East Ln Imperial Beach, CA$524K432,715
- 1186 East Ln Imperial Beach, CA$446K32.51,596
Nearby Schools in Imperial Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!