1155 Greenwood St, Memphis, TN 381063 beds, 2 baths, 1,434 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $8,910
- Price/sqft: $6
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,434 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 026024 00002
- Zillow Home ID: 42136707
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1155 Greenwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.9% less than in Memphis, and 25.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 1159 Greenwood St Memphis, TN$28K311,040
- 1163 Greenwood St Memphis, TN$31K311,601
- 1126 E Mclemore Ave Memphis, TN$63K221,534
- 1169 Greenwood St Memphis, TN$28K311,380
- 1156 Englewood St Memphis, TN$46K321,732
- 1162 Englewood St Memphis, TN$30K211,187
- 1175 Greenwood St Memphis, TN$46K221,749
- 1166 Englewood St Memphis, TN$31K311,292
- 1131 Greenwood St Memphis, TN$34K31999
- 1156 Greenwood St Memphis, TN$54K421,639
- 1160 Greenwood St Memphis, TN$44K41.51,788
- 1172 Englewood St Memphis, TN$42K421,848
- 1164 Greenwood St Memphis, TN$32K41.51,579
- 1181 Greenwood St Memphis, TN$63K321,680
- 1168 Greenwood St Memphis, TN$48K31.51,158
- 1176 Englewood St Memphis, TN$105K434,672
- 1125 Greenwood St Memphis, TN$40K321,506
- 1172 Greenwood St Memphis, TN$35K321,626
- 1183 Greenwood St Memphis, TN$53K221,509
- 1182 Englewood St Memphis, TN$70K442,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!