1155 Litchfield Ln, Bartlett, IL 601035 beds, 4 baths, 3,322 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
HOA is $150. paid annually.
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Invisible Fence, ADT, Lawn Sprinklers, Bsmt Plumbed for 2nd Kit/Bar, Possible In-Law, W/I Attic
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,322 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0104209005
- Zillow Home ID: 4345756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1155 Litchfield Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60103 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% higher than in Bartlett, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60103 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60103 home values.
- 1159 Litchfield Ln Bartlett, IL$451K----3,196
- 1151 Litchfield Ln Bartlett, IL$523K54.53,040
- 1147 Litchfield Ln Bartlett, IL$496K43.52,920
- 1163 Litchfield Ln Bartlett, IL$451K----3,234
- 1150 Litchfield Ln Bartlett, IL$474K43.52,905
- 1154 Litchfield Ln Bartlett, IL$538K----3,460
- 1146 Litchfield Ln Bartlett, IL$563K54.53,814
- 1160 Litchfield Ln Bartlett, IL$508K----2,578
- 1143 Litchfield Ln Bartlett, IL$496K42.52,888
- 1186 Waltham Ln Bartlett, IL$271K----2,329
- 1190 Waltham Ln Bartlett, IL$440K----2,426
- 1142 Litchfield Ln Bartlett, IL$496K----3,045
- 1182 Waltham Ln Bartlett, IL$280K----2,516
- 1167 Litchfield Ln Bartlett, IL$518K----3,650
- 1149 Waltham Ln Bartlett, IL$364K----2,674
- 1168 Litchfield Ln Bartlett, IL$501K----3,098
- 1178 Waltham Ln Bartlett, IL$336K----2,674
- 1198 Waltham Ln Bartlett, IL$358K----2,426
- 1138 Litchfield Ln Bartlett, IL$462K----2,904
- 1174 Waltham Ln Bartlett, IL$297K----2,674
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!