1155 Price Dr, Elgin, IL 601203 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,064 sqft
- Parcel #: 06182160040000
- Zillow Home ID: 3384444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1155 Price Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% lower than in Elgin, and 828.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60120 home values.
- Studio, 1.5 baths
1,786 sqft, 8,712 sqft lot, built in 1992
- Studio, 1.5 baths
- 1143 Price Dr Elgin, IL$144K311,281
- 1158 Sebring Dr Elgin, IL$131K--11,176
- 1150 Sebring Dr Elgin, IL$174K--2.51,902
- 1166 Sebring Dr Elgin, IL$133K--1.51,027
- 1152 Price Dr Elgin, IL$129K--11,132
- 1142 Sebring Dr Elgin, IL$171K--2.51,077
- 1162 Price Dr Elgin, IL$170K--2.51,853
- 1175 Price Dr Elgin, IL$177K--2.51,977
- 1137 Price Dr Elgin, IL$165K--2.51,064
- 1142 Price Dr Elgin, IL$122K321,161
- 1172 Price Dr Elgin, IL$120K--11,132
- 1174 Sebring Dr Elgin, IL$139K--11,007
- 1128 Sebring Dr Elgin, IL$123K--1.51,164
- 1128 Price Dr Elgin, IL$121K--1.51,175
- 1131 Price Dr Elgin, IL$102K321,160
- 1159 Sebring Dr Elgin, IL$164K--2.51,811
- 1153 Sebring Dr Elgin, IL$136K--11,258
- 1155 Borden Dr Elgin, IL$226K--2.52,102
- 1182 Price Dr Elgin, IL$161K31.51,700
- 1185 Price Dr Elgin, IL--311,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!