1155 Robin Dr, Carol Stream, IL 601882 beds, 2 baths, 1,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
TOTALLY UPDATED inside and outside. 2BR, 1.5 bath, 1 car garage, Exterior professionally painted, great backyard with pergola and garden. MUST SEE!!!!!
Family neighborhood, great for kids. Kind, caring, helpful, not too nosey neighbors. Neighborhood includes Duplexes (looks like townhouses)and single family homes priced in the 300K range. Nice Area!
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $132,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Completely updated from custom slate floors to brand new tear off roof.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0123412007
- Zillow Home ID: 4355026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1155 Robin Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60188, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% higher than in Carol Stream, and 385.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60188 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carol Stream.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60188 home values.
- 1157 Robin Dr Carol Stream, IL$148K----1,512
- 1147 Robin Dr Carol Stream, IL$144K311,512
- 1295 Oriole Trl Carol Stream, IL$135K31.51,423
- 1159 Robin Dr Carol Stream, IL$144K----1,280
- 1297 Oriole Trl Carol Stream, IL$148K----1,280
- 1293 Oriole Trl Carol Stream, IL$127K221,113
- 1145 Robin Dr Carol Stream, IL$153K31.51,390
- 1291 Oriole Trl Carol Stream, IL$139K321,280
- 1305 Oriole Trl Carol Stream, IL$148K----1,280
- 1161 Robin Dr Carol Stream, IL$136K----916
- 1289 Oriole Trl Carol Stream, IL------1,512
- 1143 Robin Dr Carol Stream, IL$130K----1,113
- 1307 Oriole Trl Carol Stream, IL$143K----1,113
- 1158 Robin Dr Carol Stream, IL$142K----1,720
- 1160 Robin Dr Carol Stream, IL$117K----1,113
- 1165 Robin Dr Carol Stream, IL$150K----1,720
- 1309 Oriole Trl Carol Stream, IL$131K----1,512
- 1162 Robin Dr Carol Stream, IL$137K----1,512
- 1164 Robin Dr Carol Stream, IL$131K----1,390
- 1169 Robin Dr Carol Stream, IL$142K----1,313
Nearby Schools in Carol Stream
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292