1155 Welborn Rd, Gillsville, GA 305433 beds, 2 baths, 1,918 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.89 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 398 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 5241029
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Stone
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,918 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: B18 009
- Zillow Home ID: 76318286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1155 Welborn Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30543, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% greater than in Georgia, and 42.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30543 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Georgia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30543 home values.
- 845 Welborn Rd Maysville, GA$253K43.52,483
- 1075 Welborn Rd Gillsville, GA$149K422,316
- 823 Welborn Rd Maysville, GA$589K321,751
- 165 Welborn Dr Gillsville, GA$41K311,140
- 1196 Welborn Rd Gillsville, GA$40K221,152
- 780 Welborn Rd Maysville, GA$399K321,660
- 760 Welborn Rd Maysville, GA$261K323,136
- 221 Welborn Dr Gillsville, GA$191K422,174
- 227 Welborn Dr GA$37K22980
- 247 Welborn Dr Gillsville, GA$103K311,200
- 255 Welborn Dr Gillsville, GA$221K543,000
- 187 Oma Welborn Rd Gillsville, GA$190K432,131
- 288 Turner Dr Gillsville, GA$454K322,142
- 182 Oma Welborn Rd Gillsville, GA$43K311,064
- 721 Welborn Rd Maysville, GA$121K------
- 1358 Welborn Rd Gillsville, GA$68K321,680
- 375 Rifle Rd Maysville, GA$240K321,574
- 692 Morris Gardiner Rd Maysville, GA$216K443,284
- 628 Welborn Rd Maysville, GA$154K432,248
Nearby Schools in Banks
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292