11557 Charles Boyle Pl, El Paso, TX 799344 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The zoned Master Suite has a fireplace with gas logs and a luxurious Master Bath to include jetted tub, separate walk-in shower, double sinks, granite counters and a nice sized walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms have a jack and jill arrangement with a full bath between both bedrooms. This bathroom has double sinks with granite counters and a jetted tub as well.
Home has a refrigerated air unit, gas furnace and gas hot water heater. Home is wired throughout for surround sound to include the patio and garage. There is a water softener included in the sale.
Front yard is landscaped in low maintenance xeriscaping. Rear yard has a nice covered patio with outdoor kitchen to include built in grill, mini refrigerator and countertop.
Schools are Tom Lea Elementary, Nolan Richardson Elementary and Andress High School.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Oct 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Parcel #: S13899902401600
- Zillow Home ID: 96757190
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11557 Charles Boyle Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18% lower than in El Paso, and 4.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hills home values.
- 11553 Charles Boyle Pl El Paso, TX$153K32.51,757
- 11549 Charles Boyle Pl El Paso, TX$144K321,447
- 11556 Merejildo Madrid St El Paso, TX$188K42.52,302
- 11552 Merejildo Madrid St El Paso, TX$185K42.52,672
- 5369 Pedro Lucero Dr El Paso, TX$149K321,604
- 5373 Pedro Lucero Dr El Paso, TX$152K321,585
- 5365 Pedro Lucero Dr El Paso, TX$158K321,812
- 11545 Charles Boyle Pl El Paso, TX$152K32.51,585
- 5377 Pedro Lucero Dr El Paso, TX$238K522,917
- 11548 Merejildo Madrid St El Paso, TX$158K321,758
- 11556 Charles Boyle Pl El Paso, TX$184K42.52,562
- 11552 Charles Boyle Pl El Paso, TX$141K331,695
- 5361 Pedro Lucero Dr El Paso, TX$175K331,957
- 11544 Merejildo Madrid St El Paso, TX$184K432,537
- 5381 Pedro Lucero Dr El Paso, TX$158K321,728
- 11541 Charles Boyle Pl El Paso, TX$142K321,446
- 11548 Charles Boyle Pl El Paso, TX$170K421,861
- 11540 Merejildo Madrid St El Paso, TX$181K42.52,689
- 11544 Charles Boyle Pl El Paso, TX$151K321,560
- 5385 Pedro Lucero Dr El Paso, TX$164K321,863
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292