- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11559 201st St, Jamaica, NY 114121,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $478,000
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 110420012
- Zillow Home ID: 32159573
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11559 201st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the St. Albans market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2150% greater than in New York, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 11559 201st St Saint Albans, NY$262K------
- 11557 201st St Jamaica, NY$476K----1,403
- 11553 201st St Saint Albans, NY$333K------
- 11553 201st St Saint Albans, NY$427K----1,533
- 20105 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$371K321,144
- 20101 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$303K311,180
- 11545 201st St Saint Albans, NY$276K33--
- 20109 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$405K52.51,184
- 11551 201st St Jamaica, NY$431K331,560
- 20105 116th Ave Saint Albans, NY$248K31.5--
- 11547 201st St Jamaica, NY$454K----1,273
- 11558 202nd St Jamaica, NY$382K----1,144
- 11562 202nd St Jamaica, NY$400K----1,154
- 11554 202nd St Jamaica, NY$419K421,155
- 11566 202nd St Jamaica, NY$375K----1,232
- 11545 201st St Saint Albans, NY$369K43--
- 11545 201st St # 1 Saint Albans, NY$361K------
- 11550 202nd St Jamaica, NY$408K----1,760
- 11545 201st St Jamaica, NY$416K331,541
- 11570 202nd St Jamaica, NY$403K----1,208
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292