1156 Virginia Way, La Jolla, CA 920375 beds, 5 baths, 3,974 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,843 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 96 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $1,325,000
- Price/sqft: $862
- MLS #: 140020670
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,974 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Parcel #: 3504831000
- Zillow Home ID: 16848750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1156 Virginia Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Jolla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.5% greater than in San Diego, and 5.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 1168 Virginia Way La Jolla, CA$1.38M521,774
- 1142 Virginia Way La Jolla, CA$5.78M654,080
- 1178 Virginia Way La Jolla, CA$4.53M44.54,428
- 1138 Virginia Way La Jolla, CA$1.29M211,040
- 1129 Torrey Pines Rd APT 4 La Jolla, CA$756KStudio1290
- 1129 Torrey Pines Rd APT 2 La Jolla, CA$803K------
- 1129 Torrey Pines Rd APT 11 La Jolla, CA--Studio1250
- 1129 Torrey Pines Rd APT 9 La Jolla, CA$1.09MStudio----
- 1129 Torrey Pines Rd APT 3 La Jolla, CA$1.09MStudio1290
- 1120 Virginia Way La Jolla, CA$926K31996
- 7570 High Ave La Jolla, CA$1.3M21918
- 1155 Virginia Way La Jolla, CA$1.08M211,542
- 1201 Virginia Way La Jolla, CA$1.89M53.52,506
- 1127 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$860K11456
- 1127 Virginia Way La Jolla, CA$2.14M332,470
- 7617 High Ave La Jolla, CA$1.16M331,704
- 7567 High Ave La Jolla, CA$2M332,150
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292